General Ledger Accountant
The General Ledger is an integral part of the Financial Accounting Team responsible for delivering the month-end financial information that impacts Balance Sheets and Profit & Loss Statements. This position plays a crucial part in the company's end-of-month process, resulting in complete financial statements. As a General Ledger Accountant, you will be responsible for preparing, managing, and controlling journal entries, balance sheets, reconciliations and other relevant accounting issues in accordance with US GAAP standards and the Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX)
As an Intercompany Specialist, you will be responsible for the preparation, management and control of journal entries, balance sheets, reconciliations and other relevant accounting issues in accordance with local laws and US GAAP standards.
The Ledger Maintenance Specialist is an integral part of the Financial Accounting Team responsible for the creation, development and maintenance of master data security data integrity within SAP.
Accounts Payable Specialist
As an Accounts Payable Specialist, you will be responsible for invoice processing and preparation of cash disbursements. You will be predominantly focused on the proactive review of all suppliers' invoices for proper documentation and approval prior to payment, ensuring compliance with company compliance principles and monitoring of accounts to ensure that payments are up to date. You will be working closely with other teams responsible for other aspects of the process, such as data collection and reporting.
Labor Accounting Specialist
The Labor Accounting Specialist is responsible for accurate and timely transactions related to employee time records according to agreed standards. All employee data must be released correctly before the month-end closing. All queries and issues related to time entry are handled in a flexible, timely, and responsible manner, and must comply with the Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX) requirements.
Payroll Accountant is responsible for monthly reconciliation of payroll balances and P & L accounts and preparation of GL reports. Further responsibilities are executing payroll and preparing various payments, reports, and resolving queries from management, controlling and employees. The Payroll Accountant supports regular audits of payroll accounts.
Requirements for all positions:
- University degree in Finance / Accounting / Economics or Business Administration with financial focus
- Accounting knowledge and experience is preferred
- Experience in a Shared Service Center would be a great asset
- Good understanding of financial policies and procedures
- Advanced Excel knowledge; SAP would be an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (German or French would be a great advantage)
- Good customer service skills and client-focused attitude
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail
- Capable of operating in an environment where clear communication, accuracy, timeliness and compliance are key
- Self-starter with drive and enthusiasm for making process improvements