Nabídka již není aktuální.
Our client is among the largest beverage organization groups worldwide. Generating revenue of 39.8 billion USD and as a truly consumer-centric sales-driven organization, our client manages an existing portfolio of over 200 brands and employs over 155,000 people in 25 countries. Bringing the corporate business strategy together is our client's driving force and behind this force is their people and what they stand for. Despite the complexity of operations in many countries around the world with different national cultures, our client operates as one company, with one culture. A culture that is built on ownership, informality, candor and transparency. We now offer the opportunity to join such a corporation through the multiple openings on our website.
If you think fit your mold as well, step forward and talk to us by sending us your application.
The Cash Collection team is part of the Order-to-Cash department within the Shared Service Center. The team facilitates the collection of low-level delinquent customer payments, ensuring timely collections and correct allocations, resolving and escalating disputes, and issuing regular reports for the respective regions.
- Monitoring of debt status on assigned accounts.
- Follow-up on all outstanding items, internally and externally, via phone or email.
- Ensuring prompt payment of outstanding items.
- Follow up on payment promises.
- Checking incoming payments daily.
- Ensuring the recovery of missing remittance advices.
- Ensuring resolution or follow-up on any client queries.
- Preparation of cash forecast.
- Issuing weekly debt reports for clients and Account Managers.
- Assisting with the transition of new countries into the team.
- Working collaboratively with teams responsible for other aspects of the process, such as data collection and reporting.
- Process Improvement Activities.
THE IDEAL PROFILE:
- 1 year experience in a similar position within an international Shared Service Center is preferred.
- Understanding and practical knowledge of Finance processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and B2 Dutch
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proactive with drive for results.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excel Experience is required.
- Understanding business finance platforms (SAP) is preferred.
- The ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure.
- Very competitive remuneration.
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- Free refreshments at the workplace.
- Social events and team building activities.
- Extensive training and coaching.
- Perspective projects with an international scope.
- Positive and social working environment.
Pracoviště:Praha 2 (Hálkova 1406/2)
Typ smluvního vztahu:Práce na plný úvazek
Typ práce:Práce pro absolventy
Zařazeno v oborech:Administrativní práce, Bankovnictví a pojišťovnictví
Administrativní pracovnice/ík, Vkládání dat do počítače, Zpracování dat a objednávek, Referent správy a pohledávek