Nabídka již není aktuální
We are the largest publicly traded Oil & Gas Company in the world. We are known for integrity, technological leadership, world-class workforce and best known for our familiar brand names: Exxon, Esso, and Mobil.
A diverse, multinational and friendly environment is what you will discover in our Prague BSC - we proudly employ staff from 68 nationalities. Great opportunities for personal and professional career development via job-rotations, trainings, free language courses and collaboration on international projects.
In this role you are managing the transactional transportation activities. You are the first point of contact for carriers on operational transportation activities and will handle various issues with them, analyzing, interpreting, processing, monitoring and troubleshooting in the internal system.
SOME OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE TO:
- Ensure individual compliance with all Safety and Security rules and processes
- Ensure full compliance with all controls requirements and company policies
- Responsible for daily monitoring and troubleshooting of Transport Management activities
- Focal point for logistics operational escalation, Customer Service, Carrier and Warehouse/Terminal relationship management
- Locates carriers to cover rush shipments; follow-up to ensure the order is received and executed by carrier
- Contacts carriers to understand missed/late deliveries and reschedule
- Support management of change with respect to logistics strategies
- Support and back up other team members during vacation, sick leave and/or peak period
- Carry out the responsibilities with a high degree of autonomy, full ownership and focus on details
- Degree from a relevant university or procurement related background preferred
- Commitment in the area of safety and controls
- Problem solving and analytical capability
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient knowledge of ECC/TM/EM/Transporeon
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize competing items and escalate concerns timely
- Stress resistant
- Basic Microsoft Office
THIS AWAITS YOU:
- A wide range of benefits including an annual bonus
- 25 days of vacations
- Flexible working hours
- Free language courses twice a week
- Lunch allowance
- Wellness programs (e.g. free in-house massages, fit-stops, refreshments)
- Team building activities
- Relocation package for candidates from abroad
- and much more!