We are seeking candidates who have an interest in the IT field.
Would you like to be a part of the leading IT-outsourcing companies and start your career in the IT field? Do you speak native Danish and advanced English and you have experienced at supporting clients, then do not hesitate to join our team in heart of Europe – Prague, where we desire to make life easier for our customers and provide them the freedom to focus on their core businesses.
What is the job about?
You will be a part of our Global Support Center team in Prague, where you can make an impact on our and your growth. We concern about your development seriously and absorbed on your career plan according to your preferences, skills, and motivation.
As a Support Center Specialist, you will be providing technical support to international customers with their issues ranging from Windows issues and network printers to application support and user administration. You will work in the modern IT environment and acting as a single point of contact for incoming incidents.
What do you need?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Danish (at least B2 level)
- Experience in a similar position (Customer Support, Help Desk, Service Desk)
- Willing to help customers with a positive attitude.
- Knowledge of Office 365 (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Knowledge and general interest in Windows 7, 10
- Readiness to continuously learn about IT technologies
- Ready to take responsibility for critical tasks
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong analytical skills to identify the root cause of the issue
- Ability to collaborate in virtual teams
Would be great if you had:
- Experience and general knowledge of Active Directory (User Administration)
- Previous experience with Network
- Previous experience with Application Support
- Previous experience working with ITSM/CRM tool
- počet míst - 1
You can look forward to:
- Above-average salary
- Relocation package if you are located outside of the Czech Republic
- 5 weeks of annual leave
- Sick days – 5 days per year
- Meal vouchers (100 CZK/voucher)
- Cafeteria system (6000 CZK/year)
- Multisport card
- Company laptop
- Company mobile phone
- Monthly pension insurance of 3%
- Company assistance towards TAX authorities
- Modern offices 2 minutes from the metro station
- And there are no night shifts