Nabídka již není aktuální.
We are the largest publicly traded Oil & Gas Company in the world. We are known for integrity, technological leadership, world-class workforce and best known for our familiar brand names: Exxon, Esso, and Mobil.
A diverse, multinational and friendly environment is what you will discover in our Prague BSC - we proudly employ staff from 68 nationalities. Great opportunities for personal and professional career development via job-rotations, trainings, free language courses and collaboration on international projects.
As a member of the Global Supply Chain and Volume Management Team, you will be responsible for demand forecasting and you will closely cooperate with the Sales Department and Supply Planners to track and monitor inventory needs and allocate materials.
SOME OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE:
- Understand the structure, policies and operations of the department
- Asses data and understand implications
- Continuous internal communication with Sales, Supply Chain, Demand planners, Regional Managers and Transportation teams
- Act as a liaison between Sales and Supply Chain
- Manage allocation blocks
- Update APO Volume Management Book on a monthly basis
- Reporting and analyzing using advanced computer literacy (esp. Excel)
- Support Supply Chain/Logistics initiatives that have European (and sometimes global) reach
- Ensure data accuracy within the internal systems
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Degree from a relevant University or 2-3 years of experience in Supply Chain Management and Transportation concepts: forecasting, planning, optimization, logistics, delivery performance, carrier negotiation, inventory and S&OP
- Ability to prepare, report and interpret large sets of data
- Detailed and decision & results oriented
- High level of initiative, ownership, and drive
- Proactive (self-starter)
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills
- Function effectively in a team environment, including virtual environments
- Strong judgment, including ability to make quality decisions
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Knowledge of SAP APO preferable
THIS AWAITS YOU:
- A wide range of benefits including an annual bonus
- Relocation package for candidates from abroad
- Team building activities
- Wellness programs (e.g. free in-house massages, fit-stops, refreshments)
- Lunch allowance
- Free language courses twice a week
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days of vacations
- And much more!
We are looking forward to your application!
Zadavatel:Firma - přímý zaměstnavatel
Pracoviště:Praha 3 (Vinohradska 2828/151)
Typ smluvního vztahu:Práce na plný úvazek
Benefity:Pitný režim, Multisport karta, Kultura, Jazykové kurzy, Dovolená navíc, Home office, Finanční bonusy, Pružná pracovní doba,
Zařazeno v oborech:Administrativní práce, Logistika a doprava
Administrativní pracovnice/ík, Vkládání dat do počítače, Zpracování dat a objednávek, Disponent mezinárodní přepravy, Kontrolor logistiky a zásobování, Koordinátor