Are you assertive, time flexible and want to manage your team? If your answer is YES, join the leading Czech company in the field of maintenance, safety and technology and get an interesting job with the possibility of career growth.
- responsible for managing the delivery of operations by the SOC Operators within the control room across all sites
- manage up to 15 SOC Operators, in shift patterns as required (8-hour shifts).
- take responsibility for ensuring a high level of service to local and remote sites and staff with the emphasis on the security and safety of staff, assets and information.
- effectively provide direction and manage all SOC technologies including network video, access control, etc.
- lead the response and provide direct action to incidents and alarm activation.
- under minimal supervision, determine the appropriate response to each reported incident
- maintain a conscientious and proactive approach to work to achieve excellent standards for them and their team, training of new colleagues
- minimum 4 years’ experience of working in (including 2 in managing) a security environment similar to that of an international control room or SOC.
- knowing of Czech language is an advantage
- no criminal record
- high proficiency in using IT applications and evidence of data entry and retrieval, keyboard skills,
- familiarity with Genetec, C-Cure, Trackforce or similar integrated systems is highly desirable; demonstration of use of other systems is a must.
- experience in security analysis, problem solving, handling preliminary inquiries, incident assessment and triaging reports.
- have an ability to deliver succinct and clear verbal and written reports, independent of direction, where necessary.
- demonstrable knowledge of technical elements associated with security systems such as IP networks, servers, LAN/WAN.
- ability to lead a team, remain calm under pressure, and respond to incidents; particularly in emergencies, in a professional, resilient and timely manner, with minimal supervision where appropriate.
- počet míst - 1
- starting salary 38 000,- CZK Gross sal. + bonuses + supplements for working at night or on weekends, overtime supplement etc.
- opportunity to lead your own team on an independent project
- possibility of career and professional growth
- individual shift planning
- discounted tariffs from the telephone operator
- Multisport card
- meal vouchers
topVedoucí objektu - mzda až 160Kč/hod. Mark2 Corporation Czech, a.s. | Praha
Ochranka objektu - HPP i brigáda, možnost platového růstu Mark2 Corporation Czech, a.s. | Praha
Uklízeč/ka - práce vhodná pro OZP - Praha 5, mzda až 128Kč/hod. Mark2 Corporation Czech, a.s. | Praha
Vrátný / pracovník ostrahy Praha 10, pro OZP I.-III. st., denní i noční směny. 2MM s.r.o. | Praha 10
Bezpečnostní manažer/ka (revizní pracovník) Mark2 Corporation Czech, a.s. | Praha