Nabídka již není aktuální
We are the largest publicly traded Oil & Gas Company in the world. We are known for integrity, technological leadership, world-class workforce and best known for our familiar brand names: Exxon, Esso, and Mobil.
A diverse, multinational and friendly environment is what you will discover in our Prague BSC - we proudly employ staff from 68 nationalities. Great opportunities for personal and professional career development via job-rotations, trainings, free language courses and collaboration on international projects.
In this role you will be responsible for product movements between plants and warehouses. You will ensure timely replenishment activities to avoid any supply disruption in line with Controls and Regulatory objectives and fulfill supply chain strategy developed by Supply and Demand team based in Brussels.
SOME OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE:
- Processing product availability
- Provide product availability information
- Cooperates with Supply Demand team & customer services
- Ensures replenishments will be processed right first time and timely
- Make sure no supply disruption will take place
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Degree from a relevant University or 2-3 years of experience in Supply Chain Management and Transportation concepts: forecasting, planning, optimization, logistics, delivery performance, carrier negotiation, inventory and S&OP
- Ability to prepare, report and interpret large sets of data
- Detailed and decision & results oriented
- High level of initiative, ownership, and drive
- Proactive (self-starter)
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills
- Function effectively in a team environment, including virtual environments
- Strong judgment, including ability to make quality decisions
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Knowledge of SAP APO preferable
THIS AWAITS YOU:
- A wide range of benefits including an annual bonus
- Relocation package for candidates from abroad
- Team building activities
- Wellness programs (e.g. free in-house massages, fit-stops, refreshments)
- Lunch allowance
- Free language courses twice a week
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days of vacations
- And much more!
We are looking forward to your application!
Zadavatel:Firma - přímý zaměstnavatel
Pracoviště:Praha 3 (Vinohradska 2828/151)
Typ smluvního vztahu:Práce na plný úvazek
Benefity:Pitný režim, Multisport karta, Kultura, Jazykové kurzy, Dovolená navíc, Home office, Finanční bonusy, Pružná pracovní doba,
Zařazeno v oborech:Administrativní práce, Logistika a doprava, Ostatní
Administrativní pracovnice/ík, Vkládání dat do počítače, Koordinátor, Ostatní pracovní pozice