In this role, you will work on Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) system roles and modules related to the security-related components of Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) and session recording.
These roles and modules are based on the Red Hat Ansible Automation technology and they are aimed to assist administrators to manage a fleet of Linux systems at scale.
This is a great opportunity for an engineer interested in learning and extending technologies like Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) and Red Hat Ansible Automation.
- Focus on the implementation of Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) system Linux system roles and roles and modules for identity management mostly related to security, identity management, and Tlog components
- Work on the development and maintenance of projects under the Scribery umbrella, mainly on Tlog and Aushape
- Implement, test, automate, and document features in close cooperation with engineers from other teams, including the development, quality assurance (QA), product management, documentation, support, sales, and consulting teams
- Work across project and technology boundaries to create integrated solutions based on open source projects
- Knowledge of the Linux operating system and its administration tools
- Experience with Python programming
- English B2
The following are considered a plus
- Experience with the Red Hat Ansible Automation or Puppet, Chef, Salt, etc.
- Knowledge of C programming
- Experience with Git, CI/CD
- počet míst - 1
Contribution for Pension or private Life Insurance
Cafeteria - Flexible benefit system
Group Risk Life Insurance Plan
Language Course Training
Paid Sick Days
Sport Activities, massages
Company snacks and breakfasts
And many more