Zprostředkováváme personální inzerci pro klienta, kterým je Codan Consulting s.r.o. Codan Consulting is a Professional Congress Organiser (PCO), Association Development (AD) and Destination Management Company. The company was established in 2008 and is a joint venture of Codan Agentura, a travel agency based in Prague, and CAP Partners, an association management company based in Copenhagen. While Codan Consulting builds upon the knowledges and experience of both these companies, it has rapidly developed and gained experience, know-how and a large network of contacts.
Although based in Prague, the events we organise take place all over Europe. Flexibility and transparency are two of our core values, allowing us to adjust to our partners needs and work in any environment or destination.
We work in the following areas:
conference organisation, destination management services and association management. Codan Consulting is a small company with a flat organisational structure and an informal tone.
Your main tasks will include:
- Planning and execution of scientific conferences
- Coordination of all aspects of the event according to project timeline and plan of action; regular communication with the conference chair and the organizing committee
- Destination research and evaluation
- Negotiation and contracting of suppliers
- Exhibition planning and sales
- Coordinate delegate marketing campaign
- Programme and speakers coordination
- Coordination of publications and marketing materials production; social media content schedule
- Conference budget and financial reports
- MS Office skills, fluent English (spoken & written), second foreign language is an advantage
- Good organisational skills, flexibility, creativity, ability to solve problems in an efficient way, good communication skills, positive can-do mind set, independent decision making combined with team work, strategic planning and analytic thinking
- Experience in the field of conference organisation
- Higher education without specific background
What you can expect:
- Work in a developing company with a flat organisational structure
- Challenging but also rewarding work environment
- Transparent decision making process
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Bonus system based on overall results and individual evaluation
- A variety of working tasks and involvement in the decision making process
V případě, že Vás tato nabízená pozice zaujala, zašlete nám Váš podrobný strukturovaný životopis s motivačním dopisem a názvem pozice, o kterou se ucházíte!
Pro odpověď na tuto pozici, prosím, používejte pouze e-mailovou adresu: [e-mail byl skryt]
Platnost inzerátu končí 12. 2. 2017. Po tomto datu, prosím, neodpovídejte.
Typ smluvního vztahu:
Práce na plný úvazek
Zařazeno v oborech:
Marketing, média, reklama, PR