Nabídka již není aktuální
Our school James Cook Languages is the market leader in company language training in the Czech Republic. We offer steady work, flexible hours, excellent environment for teachers, continuous education and career growth opportunities. We have around 370 clients from a wide variety of different industries, including both Czech companies as well as large international corporations. Our office and Resource Center is located in the center of Prague.
We are looking for a Turkish teacher for our B1 level group course at Flora, the course takes place twice a week in the morning (7:30-9am).
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR JCL:
- progressive, successful and stable company
- students from interesting Czech and multinational companies
- teaching in small groups or individuals
- modern facilities with a kitchen and a terrace in the center of Prague
- access to free teaching materials, digital library, PC, copying and wifi
- Czech language classes
- methodology support
- free training and workshops
- personal and career development
- professional but friendly approach
- regular social events
- interesting projects
- flexible working hours
- motivating benefits
- long-term cooperation
What we expect:
- native speaker level of competence
- university degree in teaching languages OR another university degree plus teaching experience
If you are interested, do not hesitate to send us your CV.
We reply to every candidate!
Zadavatel:Firma - přímý zaměstnavatel
Pracoviště:Praha (Na Florenci 2116/15)
Typ smluvního vztahu:Práce na dohodu, Práce na živnostenský list
Benefity:Pitný režim, Jazykové kurzy, Finanční bonusy, Pružná pracovní doba,
Zařazeno v oborech:Vzdělávání a školství
Lektor cizích jazyků, Lektor/Instruktor, Trenér/Školitel, Učitel/ka