Nabídka již není aktuální
We work with a world leader in business consulting in the fields of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics just to name very few of the many sectors among their business portfolio. Holding operation centers in more than 70 countries worldwide, this corporation is globally recognized as the “next generation” business consulting market player. Proudly ranked among the most innovative companies to work for by reputable magazines like The Wall Street Journal. A truly unique opportunity to be part of a corporation in current market expansion.
The Labor Accounting team is part of wider Record 2 Report department that oversees time entry processing, plus time release and adjustment for company subsidiaries. The Labor Accounting team is responsible for accurate and timely transactions related to employee’s time entry; according to agreed standards all employee data has to be released correctly prior month end closing. All queries and issues related to the time entry are handled in a flexible, timely, and responsible manner, and must comply with SOX requirements.
Within your role, the key responsibilities will be:
- Processing time entries including adjustments and managing the release for billing
- Chasing relevant approvals for missing time entries and adjustments
- Reconciliations and validation of time data in the system
- User maintenance within the time entry system.
- Dealing with employee queries in a professional and timely manner.
- Processing and resolving disputes.
- Analyzing data and generating reports for process owners.
- Retrieving original time reports upon request (Business Unit, audit).
- Client satisfaction and issue resolution.
THE IDEAL PROFILE
- A university degree in Finance or related areas
- Understanding and practical knowledge of processes within Finance
- 1 year previous experience in a similar position is preferred
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong processes orientation
- Proactive and strong analytical skills.
- Good level of Excel is a must.
- The ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- 30.000 CZK – 35.000 CZK per month / DOE (depending on experience)
- Extensive corporate benefits package
- International working environment.
- All relevant training and coaching for your continue professional growth
- Accessible and supportive management
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Social events and team building activities
- State of the art office building in centric part of Prague
Pracoviště:Praha (Hálkova 1406/2)
Typ smluvního vztahu:Práce na plný úvazek
Zařazeno v oborech:Bankovnictví a pojišťovnictví, Ekonomika, finance, účetnictví
Finanční analytik, Finanční poradce, Účetní