Nabídka již není aktuální.
Would you like to join an international team of smart engineers who are based in the heart of Europe? Then you have come to the right place! We are doing things differently, innovatively, outside the box and most of all – having fun!
We are designing fiber optic networks. Imagine you have some small village in the mountains you need to connect to the optic fiber network – you design the optimal route and choose the right equipment that provides the most effective and cost-efficient way to connect all those houses.
We are a fast-growing company with many opportunities for your personal development and we are looking for open-minded and smart people, who can help us with our projects and improve our current processes!
What will be your responsibilities:
- Design telecom networks based on the requirements of the client
- Meet deadlines and the required quality of each delivery
- Ensure client satisfaction in each delivery
- Provide support to your Project Leader and your team members
What do we require:
- Engineering degree (Civil/Telco/IT) or Masters in GIS
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, QGIS, or similar (other tools you will use are for example TKI, IMS Geostruct, FiberplanIT, PNI Smallworld etc.)
- EU work permit
It is a plus to have:
- Experience in telecommunications (especially in Fixed networks or FTTX)
- Dutch, German or French language on a professional level
What do we offer:
- Possibility to grow within the company
- 5 weeks of paid holiday
- 4 sick days
- Flexible working hours
- Home office per approval
- MultiSport card
- Company laptop and phone
- Free languages courses (German, French, Czech)
- Free weekly snacks at the office
- Young international team with a friendly atmosphere
If you found yourself in this ad, send us your CV!