Nabídka již není aktuální.
Our Equity Division, Research Department team, is currently looking for a junior/fresh graduate colleague.
WOOD is a leading investment bank in Emerging Europe, with over 270 employees in six offices across Europe. You will be a part of an award-winning team of 20 analysts, who cover over 180 listed companies across EMEA. While working primarily with our Prague staff, you may also support analysts based in London, Warsaw, Athens and Istanbul.
Our Research Department is focused primarily on providing innovative idea-driven research, which leverages both our longstanding on-the-ground and local footprint in Emerging European markets, as well as the disciplines of high-quality comparative sector and industry analysis.
You will provide the information our analysts and clients, mutual funds, pension funds and hedge funds from across the world will use to make informed investment decisions.
The candidate we are looking for should be hard-working, attentive to detail, intellectually curious and interested in financial emerging markets. This is a junior role: we do not require any special skillset, except for a good command of the English language, and strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills. You will learn everything you need to know on the job.
This is the perfect opportunity for a fresh graduate or a junior. Working alongside experienced colleagues, you will have the chance to learn financial modelling and gain a deep understanding of the financial markets and various sectors of the economy.
The main responsibilities of an Equity Research Analyst are:
- To help maintain and develop the coverage of listed companies, with a particular focus on developing financial modelling, forecasting, updating models and valuation skills;
- To monitor and respond to all newsflow and other market-relevant events for the respective stocks under coverage;
- To contribute to a regular flow of research commentary, as well as other research products distributed by the Research Department, based on newsflow, events, research ideas, etc.;
- A target to independently publish, or contribute to, research reports and report updates on the respective stocks and sectors under coverage;
- To support the Research Department in team data-gathering and data-mining.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An excellent level of English – everyday written and oral communication is required;
- Knowledge of Russian language would be a plus;
- The ability to present ideas;
- An interest in investing & equity markets;
- Good computer literacy;
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- An interesting and challenging full-time job (for an indefinite period of time) and systematic career growth;
- A welcoming international environment;
- Modern offices in the centre of Prague (Palladium);
- Various benefits – five days extra holiday, five sick days, fitness benefit (Multisport card), yoga classes, pension contribution.