Nabídka již není aktuální.
Who you will work for:
A leader in the banking and capital markets sector, providing financial services for the domestic and international markets for customers in 110 countries. With a human capital of professionals assisting nearly 3000 customers worldwide to ensure effective and prompt delivery of their securities and cash with respect to rights and obligations. Throughout 45 years of our continuous growth and developing solutions this corporation has become a global player in the financial stock markets industry, with operations across multiple locations worldwide including Prague since 2008.
What will you do?
Our entire Finance department in Prague supports and enable international banks to move towards standardisation, automation and processing of securities administration and post trading management. Being part of our Operations you will be responsible for all operations related to securities, covering the entire issuance-to-maturity life-cycle of domestic and accepted securities portfolio.
How will you do it:
- By processing post-trading security administration
- Active communication with clients (banks) and 3rd parties such as Fund Managers, Depositories etc.
- By distributing the corresponding dividend cash amounts to customers as per their entitlement
- By preparation and execution of the documents sent to different stakeholders
- Preparing, process and distribute tax vouchers
- Ensure a proper cash and securities reconciliation
- Monitor and respond to customers’ queries
- Managing close cooperation with operational centers abroad and chasing of missing information from market participants (customers, providers, banks)
- Gathering and investigation of information and contacts, transfer procedure requirements
- Support any other project related tasks
The job is yours if you have:
- University degree from the field of Finance/ Economics/ Business Administration/ Banking
- Or business academy & previous work experience in a finance, banking or administrative process-oriented role
- Knowledge of financial markets and instruments is a plus but not a must
- Advanced to fluent in written and spoken English, any other language skills will be an asset
- Customer focused with good communication skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Accuracy, organized, ready to learn
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a multinational team
- Very strong motivation for the Banking/Trading sector
- You are a real team player and easy to approach
- A generous remuneration salary ( amount to be determined by experience)
- Employment contract (definite/indefinite length)
- Yearly bonuses
- Extensive corporate benefits package
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Contribution to public transportation
- Pension and life insurance contribution
- Meal vouchers
- Leisure and sport benefits
- Continuous professional & personal development
- Extensive training and coaching
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Social events and team building activities
- International, stable and friendly environment with daily use of foreign languages
- Offices located in a very centric part of Prague, with easy connection to trams, underground and buses.
- Extensive amenities in the area e.g: cafes, restaurants, banks all types of shops.
Pracoviště:Praha 2 (Hálkova 1406/2)
Typ smluvního vztahu:Práce na plný úvazek
Typ práce:Práce pro absolventy
Zařazeno v oborech:Bankovnictví a pojišťovnictví, Ekonomika, finance, účetnictví
Bankovní poradce, Ekonom