About the Employer:
One of the Largest Banking Organizations in the ITS sector, with a presence in five locations worldwide and over 3,200 Employees working for the group. A world leader in the management, safe-keeping and administration of customers' securities, bonds, equities and other financial instruments. Our client maintains Individual and corporate customer relationships in over 110 Countries. Its global network extends across 50 Markets and is backed by flexible securities lending and collateral management services. Our client offers one of the most Comprehensive international securities services available worldwide.
To be employed by this level of a financial institution does not happen every day. This opportunity will set you well apart in the employment market and Remuneration scale. Why not talk to us to find out more details?
The Java Developer will participate in Software Development Business Applications on Monitoring, Reporting and Internal / or Middleware Systems, along with Developing and Maintaining a real-time system for Risk Management calculations. The high reliability and performance requirements of the platform will challenge your technical skills and Provide plenty of opportunities for improvement.
- Deploying applications to Application Servers, especiall JBoss and WebLogic AS.
- Development in a Linux environment, shell scripting Preferred.
- Experience with Model Driven Software Development. (DSL, code generation, UML)
- Experience in Financial Markets Would be beneficial.
Technical / Interpersonal Skills:
- Java / JEE / J2EE experience.
- SQL experience.
- Experience with Linux and be with plus.
- Good programming skills in C, C #, C ++, Java, Google's Protocol Buffers, AMQP or any related database is a plus.
- Highly self-motivated and attentive to details.
- Critical thinking and attentive to detail.
- University Degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Natural Sciences, Economics or Equivalent Experience.
- Proficiency in English is a must.
- Any additional European Language is a plus.
- Salary range Varies depending on level of experience, we will do our best to work around candidate expectations.
- Extensive corporate benefits package
- Opportunities to make your mark with tangible career growth
- Clear Defined management structure
- State of the art office building in Prague center
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Extensive training and skills development program to Achieve the peak of your potential
- Perspective projects with an international scope
- Positive social and working environment
- Team-building activities and social events
We are looking forward to discussing your goals, expectations and Priorities! Our goal is to put the Best Talent & Best Companies together.
To apply, please send us your CV. Thank you.
Pracoviště:Praha 2 (Hálkova 1406/2)
Typ smluvního vztahu:Práce na plný úvazek
Zařazeno v oborech:IT / Vývoj softwaru
Databázový administrátor, IT konzultant, Programátor, Servisní technik, Správce sítí