Our client with a world leader in the sector of business consulting, offering services in the Field of Finance Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics among many others. With operation centers in 70 Countries More Than Worldwide Corporation today this is a globally Recognized Leader of the 'next generation' of business consulting with a reported revenue of Billions of dollars. As an employer, our client is ranked among the most innovative companies to work for in various magazines like The Wall Street Journal. This is not only a good chance That get the job you are looking for, but an opportunity to Grow in professional skills and experience at the international level and with a globally-known Corporation.
Scope of Employment:
The Intercompany Specialist is an integral part of the Financial Accounting Within team Responsible for Delivering the month-end financial information. This position plays a critical part in the company`s month-end close process Resulting in complete and Accurate financial statements. The Intercompany Specialist is Responsible for preparing, managing, controlling and journal entries, balance sheets, reconciliations and other related accounting issues in compliance with Legislation.
- Accounts Payable Processing - includes posting and Storing high volumes of invoices based on the intercompany processes through the journals.
- Accounts Receivable Processing - includes preparing and posting outgoing invoices and Estimated.
- Checking invoices ENSURE That all Relevant information is present, searching for appropriate` backup to Determine the correct coding.
- Monthly intercompany reconciliation - including the GL downloading from SAP, preparing proper reconciliation, confirming balances with country partners, solving any irregularities Within the threshold limit, determining posting and unrealized foreign exchange gains / loses.
- Preparing for settlement EFT's Treasury after confirmation Within intercompany entitles sheet is completed.
- Maintaining the internal database - Initiating internal numbers, pricing Requesting from project managers, setting up WBS coding in cooperation with the Master Data team, billing preparation.
- University degree in Finance or related areas is Desired.
- Understanding and practical knowledge of finance processes.
- 1 year experience in a position Samankaltaisia Within an International Shared Service Center is Preferred.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong orientation processes, knowledge of process design tools.
- Proactive and strong analytical skills.
- Desirable experience with Excel.
- The ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Very Competitive Remuneration.
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- State of the art building office center in Prague.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team building Activities.
- Extensive training and coaching.
- Perspective projects with an international scope.
- Positive social and working environment.
Pracoviště:Praha 2 (Hálkova 1406/2)
Typ smluvního vztahu:Práce na plný úvazek
Zařazeno v oborech:Administrativní práce, Bankovnictví a pojišťovnictví, Ekonomika, finance, účetnictví
Zpracování dat a objednávek, Bankovní poradce, Daňový poradce, Fakturant, Účetní