Do You want to give a new turn to your career?
Do You have a passion for IT and already made steps in this field?
Our client is a well-known innovative IT Center in Prague that provides for their branches all over the world SW Development and IT services including design and support. Now they are looking for fresh blood in their team.
The company will ensure for you amazing working atmosphere in one of the most beautiful office in Prague, multiple benefits, increase your professional growth in IT innovation market and many others …
If you ready to become a part of the international creative team this offer is for you!
We are looking for a skilled Infrastructure Architect who will be responsible for working across all infrastructure foundations (server, storage, network, data, and applications) to comprehend and recommend improvements to existing implementations. The focus on results will set the direction for all our current and future project and processes.
- Deliver a consistent well-integrated infrastructure architecture in-line with standards, enterprise architecture and best practices in companywide scope.
- Work closely with the Enterprise Architect to prepare strategies and define Infrastructure requirements.
- Oversee all key aspects of the technical environment in each assigned country and keep the data center infrastructure in-line with all requirements
- Maintain expertise in the area of infrastructure architecture, including industry trends, strategies, and products.
- Deliver and present designs that meet business requirements including timeliness and budgetary guidelines
- Provide leadership in business/process planning and guidance to all stakeholders, including customers in the solution selection process.
- Develop design standards and guidelines and mentor another System Administrator's in best practices.
- Practical experience with high-availability enterprise solutions and their operation: Overall overview of technologies and infrastructure solutions, UNIX environments, Networks, Storages, Application servers/Middleware, Database technologies.
- Practical working experience from operations or architecture position.
- Knowledge of security principles.
- Experience with preparation of Disaster Recovery Plans.
- Proven experience with creation of IT infrastructure standards and configurations.
- Ability to strategically analyze the risks, benefits, and opportunities associated with a Solution.
- Advanced English, both written and spoken.
- Technical writing skills, Practical presentation skills, Strong communication and negotiation skills, diplomacy
- počet míst - 1
- Motivating yearly bonuses.
- An extra week of holidays.
- 2 sick days/year.
- Flexible working hours.
- Notebook, Cell phone.
- Free tea. Subsidized coffee.
- Meal allowances, Relax room & Activity room, Referral Program Bonuses, Unforgettable corporate and team events.
- And of course, you will be part of an IT professional team with access to new technologies, in a place where you can cultivate your expertise and use your knowledge to the full extent.
- Possible internal growth.
- Technical training and certificates.
- Loyalty bonus, Allowance to the pension scheme.
- Potential business trips to exotic destinations (as China, Russia, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, India, …).