Are you searching for an International working experience? Would you like to live and work in a very multinational environment? Would you like to live in the Capital of Central Europe? Do you have a knack for languages? If the answer is YES, search no more, Prague is the city where you will want to be. It will amaze you with its beautiful architecture, large expat community, and a very easy going lifestyle! Also, you will have the chance to start your career in a top multinational company. Does it sound good?
Then ExxonMobil has the right opportunity for you.
We are the largest publicly traded Oil & Gas Company in the world. We are known for integrity, technological leadership, world-class workforce and best known for our familiar brand names: Exxon, Esso, and Mobil.
A diverse, multinational and friendly environment is what you will discover in our Prague BSC - we proudly employ staff from 68 nationalities. Great opportunities for personal and professional career development via job-rotations, trainings, free language courses and collaboration on international projects.
If you are passionate about making deals and you have negotiation skills, this position in the Procurement department of ExxonMobil could be the job for you!
YOUR (Project) RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate on a transformational project that seeks to digitize Global Procurement and improves the user experience for purchasing equipment & materials
- Pioneer a supplier catalog process to significantly expand spend on agreement versus Spot Buying
- Collaborate with Project team and Agreement Owners to develop work plan for suppliers
- Work to implement best practices for supplier’s content expansion and catalog enrichment
- Understand and use Category Catalog Templates to implement catalogs
- Manage complex execution of content activities simultaneously: multiple waves/countries/suppliers/activities
- Work with suppliers on the execution of activities and issue resolution
- Liaise with Procurement Associates and Suppliers to communicate or help resolve any change management issues
- Support resolution of catalog technical issues
- Support training activities for suppliers and internal clients as required
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Degree from a relevant university or high school education with related background preferred
- Project experience (Cloud, eCatalogs, Supplier onboarding, Buying, etc.)
- Great communciation and presentation skills
- Fluent level of English + French language
- Ability to work in a global team through a new business practice
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholder groups
- Understand materials landscape (material masters, catalogs) and acquisition background preferable but not a must
- Knowledge of SAP systems
THIS AWAITS YOU:
- A wide range of benefits including an annual bonus
- 25 days of vacations
- Flexible working hours
- Free language courses twice a week
- Lunch allowance
- Wellness programs (e.g. free in-house massages, fit-stops, refreshments)
- Team building activities
- Relocation package for candidates from abroad
- and much more!
Zadavatel:Firma - přímý zaměstnavatel
Pracoviště:Praha 3 (Vinohradska 2828/151)
Typ smluvního vztahu:Práce na plný úvazek
Benefity:Pitný režim, Multisport karta, Kultura, Jazykové kurzy, Dovolená navíc, Home office, Finanční bonusy, Pružná pracovní doba,
Zařazeno v oborech:Administrativní práce, Logistika a doprava, Marketing, média, reklama, PR, Ostatní
Administrativní pracovnice/ík, Vkládání dat do počítače, Koordinátor, Editor/Korektor, Projektový manažer, Ostatní pracovní pozice