Our client is at solid and well-established multinational company which provide end-to-end IT services worldwide for both private and public sector.
Assists in human resources projects in support of specialized function of Europe Absences – Family Leaves or Long-Term Sickness.
-Provides service delivery and support in absence management, benefits administration and organization development
-Assists in the implementation of human resources policies
-Prepares reports in conformance with legislated requirements or organizational needs to provide appropriate parties
-Counsels employees on company Human Resources plans
-Processes necessary paperwork for employees on family leaves to ensure timely and accurate coverages and cancellations.
-Enters and maintains employee information in HRIS systems to ensure that employee documentation is current.
-Researches and consolidates information required for analysis of human resources operations and prepares special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, human resources or related field preferred
- Advanced level of English
- Good/advanced level of MS Office (mainly Excel)
- Experience working with human resources information systems (HRIS)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- počet míst - 1
- Flexible time schedule and home office possibilities
- 25 days holidays
- Company Laptop
- Meal Voucher and Cafeteria Benefit
- Sport, Travel, Leisure, Training Benefits, Multisport Card