ANAESTHESIOLOGIST FOR THE LEADING PRIVATE UK HOSPITALS Medical International Community is offering a lucrative healthcare position for anaesthesiology consultants across the leading private UK hospitals and healthcare facilities. With the rise in Intensive Care Medicine, anaesthesiologists are extremely valuable and currently in great need to strengthen the UK healthcare system. This is an advantageous opportunity for an experienced Anaesethesiologist with a Medical Degree to advance their career and to improve their practical and academical knowledge. MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES The tasks listed are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
- Advise on Postoperative care in both Intensive Care Unit and wards with the responsible medical staff, including fluid management, oxygenation monitoring, airway care, chest physiotherapy and mobilization, with a special focus on patients pain relief during the recovering process.
- Ensure the smooth transfer of patients to the recovery room and a full recovery of the patients consciousness.
- Implement and supervise hygiene rules for procedures and protocols in the OR/recovery and anaesthesia material.
- In collaboration with the Biomedical Engineer, ensure proper functioning and maintenance of OR equipment.
- Ensure that all necessary drugs and material are available for intubation, resuscitation and critical care management of patients.
- Draft the training requirements for the health facilities and develop a training plan in accordance with available resources. Provide training to the staff working in the health facilities on intubation, ventilation and Basic and Advanced Life Support.
- In collaboration with the ICU physician, organize the tasks of personnel in the ICU and draft protocols and Standard Operating Procedures for patient management and for the use of narcotics and anesthetic drugs.
Požadujeme:DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Medical Doctor with a specialization in Anaesthesia.
- People management.
- Punctual and organized.
- Teamwork and cooperation.
- počet míst - 1
Nabízíme:We are offering a highly competative job arrangement for an anaesthesiology consultant to work in a prestigious and selective healthcare facility. These positions offer job flexibility, high quality benefit packages and a motivating salary.
Zadavatel:Firma - přímý zaměstnavatel
Typ smluvního vztahu:
Plat:6600 - 10000 EUR/měs.
topFyzioterapeut/ka v centru Zlína, 30 - 35 000 Kč, zavedená klientela Veronika Šenkeříková | Zlín
topDipl.zdravotní sestra v domově prov seniory-směny Sociální služby Města Opočna | Opočno
Masér/ka Lázně Slatinice a.s. | Prostějov