We are looking for a new member to Czech HR Department in Prague If you are person who is really interested in Internal HR and If you are native Czech and speak English, send me your CV!
What are your responsibilities?
- Investigate, assess and recommend solutions to employee queries
- Responsible for interpreting and advising on Company policies and procedures for employees and managers
- Responsible for queries , reports, and documentation
- Manage day-to-day assigned tasks
- Supports management and acts as a liaison between employees and managers
- Raising issues with the Team Lead, suggesting practical solutions to day to day issues
- Participate in projects and migrations
- Take ownership and accountability of assigned Functional areas ranging from: Onboarding, Offboarding, Maternity, Paternity, Parental leave, Reporting, Data Changes in systems, and General Administration
What do we require?
- University degree in related field advantageous
- Organizational skills and an ability to prioritize
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to adapt to a changing IT environment
- Exceptional customers focus and service orientation
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Analytical and problem-solving capability
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- At least 1 year of HR experience advantageous
- počet míst - 1
What will you get for your work?
- Flexible time schedule and home office possibilities
- 25 days holidays
- Company Laptop
- Meal Voucher
- Multisport Card
- Travel and Leisure benefit (Benefit Plus Card)
- Extra Benefits for Training (in-house Excel Training, External Language courses, discount for ACCA and more..)
Do not hesitate to send me your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org and we can talk it over!