Our client is a world leader in the sector of business consulting, offering services in the field of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics among many others. With operation centers in more than 70 countries worldwide, today this corporation is a recognize global leader in the "next generation" of business consulting with reported revenues of billions of dollars. As an employer is ranked among the most innovative companies to work for in various magazines like The Wall Street Journal. This is not only a good chance to get the job you are looking for, but an opportunity to grow in skills and professional experience at international level and with a global known corporation. THE ROLE Financial Planning & Analysis Senior Professional reports to Account Finance Manager of Business Finance Center of Excellence. Operationally, you will be a part of extended regional finance teams and work closely with them on a daily basis, providing business solutions and consultancy services to prestige global clients. Furthermore, you will provide support to regional business leaders. THE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs complex financial analyses including budgeting, trend analysis, forecasting, and financial modeling; develops and implements capitalization methods, and reviews journal entries to meet business needs.
- Collects budget, midyear forecast and other financial information; interprets, summarizes, and uploads forecast information to financial systems to provide information about profit and loss; may provide budget assistance to other department management.
- Analyzes budget, midyear forecast and other financial information and prepares presentations with recommendations to senior management and corporate office; communicates with management and the corporate office regarding financial issues. - Develops financial controls, procedures, systems, and forecasting techniques to evaluate contract/program status and ensure compliance with government and customer requirements.
- May provide leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Forecasts accurate and timely cash flow projections, sales projections, and expense projections to ensure that business needs are met
- Assists department managers with the budgeting process by working with department managers through the development process of each budget. - Makes recommendations for process or procedural changes, including training documentation and presentation to other organizations.
- Relevant 5+ years of experience in finance or international accounting.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in business administration, finance, accounting
- High proficiency in spoken and written English + other European Language ( French, German, Spanish or Danish highly welcome)
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in a Multi-national company, working and interacting with colleagues across EMEA and CEEME.
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Strong leadership skills and ability to lead teams
- Good presentation skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Competitive salary with attractive social fund and benefits.
- The opportunity to work in an international multicultural company.
- Extensive training and career development within global structure.
- Modern office premises with all necessary amenities to make you work time pleasant and enjoyable.
- Stable employment with career opportunities both vertical and horizontal.
- Friendly and dynamic work environment.
- Prague central location.
- Supportive management at all times.
- Every day use of foreign languages
- Team-building activities and social events.
- Free refreshment on the working plac
Pracoviště:Praha (Hálkova 1406/2)
Typ smluvního vztahu:Práce na plný úvazek
Zařazeno v oborech:Bankovnictví a pojišťovnictví, Ekonomika, finance, účetnictví
Finanční analytik, Account manager, Ekonom, Finanční analýza, Účetní
Finance Controller Praha