Nabídka již není aktuální
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
We are one of the largest Banking Organisers in the sector, providing financial services for the international market and over 50 domestic markets worldwide for customers in 110 countries. We manage, safe keep and administer the securities that we hold on behalf of our customers. Over 300,000 domestic and internationally traded bonds, equities and investment funds are currently deposited in our client's safekeeping processes. Throughout 45 years of our continuous growth and developing solutions we became a global player in the financial markets industry.
By joining our Tax Team in Prague, you will have a chance to grow in skills and professional experience at the international level.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Tax Specialist you will be responsible for assisting company clients from different markets on all tax matters related to income payments. Following international market practices and working in collaboration with withholding agents, foreign banks, various tax authorities and operational teams, your role is to ensure that clients receive the proper answer in due time.
Moreover, you will inform them about the relevant tax procedures, support them with tax queries and you will be solving complex tax related business cases. Within this role you will also build internal and external relationships with suppliers, clients and tax authorities as well as take initiative and participate in continuous improvements.
- University degree preferably in Finance, Economics, Law or relevant
- Previous work experience and knowledge of finance related business would be a great advantage
- Advanced to fluent level of English and German is required (speaking, reading and writing)
- Competent handling of MS Office applications
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Friendly, enthusiastic and customer-oriented
- Strong planning, organization and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Very competitive remuneration
- Extensive corporate benefits package
- Full time position; permanent contract
- An interesting and responsible job in a young and international team
- Extensive training and coaching
- State of the art office building in Prague centre
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Social events and team building activities
- Perspective projects with international scope
- Positive, friendly and social working environment
Pracoviště:Praha 2 (Hálkova 1406/2)
Typ smluvního vztahu:Práce na plný úvazek
Benefity:Pitný režim, Příspěvek na životní pojištění, Multisport karta, 13. plat, Kultura, Flexi – poukázky, Příspěvek na dopravu, Příspěvek na penzijní připojištění, Stravenky, Jazykové kurzy, Dovolená navíc, Příspěvek na stravu,
Zařazeno v oborech:Administrativní práce, Bankovnictví a pojišťovnictví, Ekonomika, finance, účetnictví
Administrativní pracovnice/ík, Bankovní poradce, Finanční analytik, Finanční poradce, Daňový poradce, Ekonom, Fakturant, Finanční analýza, Finanční poradenství