OUR CLIENT'S MESSAGE:
In our organisation, every single employee has a stake in the company’s success while having fun doing what they are passionate about. We are very team driven, and we operate in ways that put collective goals ahead of individual glory; we are destined to succeed because we are a nimble organisation that can rise to any challenge we may face. In our working environment that is driven by passion and energy on each project, where all the team members are involved with, we are fun to work with and you can develop while making a true difference.
We contact and serve our customers in international languages and each person is in the heart of the decision making process. We love what we do, and it shows in what we create and in the strong relationships we built with our customers and the positive working environment we all share.
Our client portfolio includes global corporations within the fashion & branding sector that are market leaders in their sector. We take an integral part of such success by delivering unique designs of retail solutions that includes: Branded Stores, Shop-in-shops, Product Displays and In-Store communication. Always achieved by providing a level of service in design, engineering, production, distribution and implementation of retail fixtures that exceeds client expectations over and over.
Don't just take our word for it. Join us and experience it first hand!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As an Account Manager, you will be the main person in charge of client services. Therefore in order to do this effectively with every project, you must be a highly organised individual with solid communication skills, strong planning as well as presenting and negotiating attributes, which are key for success.
Within this role you will be working closely with the designers, CAD engineers, production managers, assembly teams, logistic department, installation teams and finance teams.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Managing the overall success of the project (start-up, planning, design, engineering, prototyping, production, logistics, installation, financial control and evaluation project phase)
- Client satisfaction and retention
- Project team management
- New business development
- Handling internal and external communication
As an Account Manager you will be reporting to the Head of Operations or to the Managing Directors.
THE IDEAL PROFILE:
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written for daily interaction with clients
- Fluent in Czech
- Advanced to fluent level of English is required for daily verbal and written communication; other languages will be a great asset
- Previous experience in demanding Client Services oriented role or relevant position
- Self-motivated, confident and able to motivate all team members
- Efficient, structured, organised, focused and goal driven
- Flexible and passionate for the job and very dedicated
- Professional and convincing presenter
- Stress resistant and focus even under pressure
- Able to multi-task without loosing efficiency and control
- Social person for daily interaction with many people
- Open, direct and honest
- Very strong attention to detail
- Have a natural drive for development and self-improvement
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat
- Competitive remuneration package
- All necessary tools to develop your role efficiently
- Dynamic and unconventional working environment
- Working atmosphere where individual efforts are noticed and valued
- Free refreshments in the working place
- Professional development
- Tangible growth and progression opportunities as the company grows
- Perspective projects with international scope in wide business sectors
- Occasional business travel